Glamouresq - Customer Service A+
My bracelet latch did not fit together.I went to the link on the instructions for questions that was on the bottom of my receipt inside the package.
They did not ask for a photo, but the option was there to upload one. I simply said the latch would not go together as the bar end was too big to fit into the loop end. I was very surprised to have received a replacement bracelet 2 days later no questions asked. The bracelet is as seen on line and very pretty.
It is bigger than I expected.The quality of the piece is great.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Me and the girlfriend each brought a bracelet for a family member for Christmas, both arrived separately with scuffs and scratches and in general terrible condition! silver was not real..."
- "Dec 2013, fell in love with ring advertised by Kay Jewelers on tv. Purchased the ring. Long story short.....Kay jewelers replaced diamond that fell out. Since I live over..."
- "Here is my experience with BESTREPLICA.SR, I got sucked for the amazing website someone designed and decided to order, today I decided to cancel my order because the watch never..."
- "Received my first bill today after a call on 5/3/ that I had not made a payment so I got the address and sent check they received and cash and..."
- "I've complained exactly 10 times about my mail carrier on Kittiwake Court in SW Lafayette Indiana leaving my mailbox open during rain or snow storms. My mail is wet..."
- "I bought my 1st pair of wolverines around 6-7 months ago. I strip and wax floors in the summer so I wore my old pair of Dickies; since the ***..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."