Evansville, Indiana
5.0

My bracelet latch did not fit together.I went to the link on the instructions for questions that was on the bottom of my receipt inside the package.

They did not ask for a photo, but the option was there to upload one. I simply said the latch would not go together as the bar end was too big to fit into the loop end. I was very surprised to have received a replacement bracelet 2 days later no questions asked. The bracelet is as seen on line and very pretty.

It is bigger than I expected.The quality of the piece is great.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Glamouresq and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Glamouresq.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Glamouresq to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Glamouresq?

Comments

Starkville, Mississippi, United States #1232249

I have tried repeatedly to contact you about my first Glamouresq order.#17128827.......the earrings are very similar but DO NOT MATCH.

I am very happy with the quality of the set, but really want the earrings to match. Would also appreciate knowing that someone is seeing my concern.

I can be reached at 662-242-2042 (i do not check my email regularly).Karen Porter