1.2
Style and Design

They sell fake jewelry. Their items would not even qualify as plated, and yet they alege their items are gold filled.

Total junk items that are tarnished and turn to copper after one time wearing. No customer service at all.

Will be contacting the DA, state police etc in Bucks countu PA. Hopefully these scamers will spendbsome time in prison...You ripped of the wrong person this time...

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Can a representative from your company Glamouresq please contact Jacqueline Mitchell tile number 413-297-1500. I ordered some items never received them 3/4 months ago.

Please. Can I have the jewelry I ordered or my money back. I’ve ordered before there were no problems. What’s going on and how come there is not a direct line to a rep I can talk to.

I’m not getting any responses.

This is not fair man. Please call me

Rhinebeck, New York, United States #1283336

Bought a beautiful blue topaz ring. Description said the ring was gold-plated 8X.

After wearing approx. 2 wks., it was wearing down to what looked like cheap copper.

I paid a ridiculously low price for it, so I should expect nothing more. I couldn't imagine 8X gold layered wearing so fast - I just think they shouldn't make claims that aren't true!

to DPNY #1415922

GLAMOURESQ REPLY.

We are very sorry to hear your dissatisfaction. As you can see by the comment left under the below URL, we are very much dedicated in making our customers Happy & Satisfied.

No Questions Asked!!

Please take a minute to review the below post.

If your purchase was made on Tophatter, please confirm that the order came from Glamouresq. Tophatter has 1000s of other seller who we cannot speak for.

We are a veteran seller on Tophatter since 2013. 2 years ago, Tophatter.com changed their site to have all listings uniformed to appear exactly a like.

This has caused many customers to think that the items are all coming from the same company which is absolutely not the situation. 8/10 times we get contacted with an issue on items purchased from Tophatter.com, the item(s) they receive end up being an item that was purchased from another seller, not Glamouresq. If you recieved an order that does Not contain an invoice, please automatically know that this order was Not Purchased from Glamouresq. Glamouresq ships over 4000 packages daily.

We will never claim to be100% perfect, but we try out BEST to be. If an issue does comes up for a customer who has purchased the item from us- You can most definitely know that we are here and willing to help resolve ALL issues for our customers to their satisfaction. For any authors who believe there may have been an issue with a purchase made with Glamouresq, please contact me personally over email.

I as the CEO & President, will personally work with you to insure that your issue/concern is taken care off to your FULL Satisfaction. Best, Allie Vayner CEO/PRESIDENT Allie.Vayner@Glamouresq.com Glamouresq Inc.

I've had a lot of things refunded because it didn't reach a price they wanted(that's what i think) and the items I have bought and actually received are absolutely unless and/or don't work. Fuming doesn't even cover it.

I hope they get put away for a few years.

Yvonne